BOOKINGS and PAYMENT:
- Bookings for the next course will take place 2 weeks before current term finishes.
- Renewals will be sent via e-mail. Please contact KOI SWIM SCHOOL as soon as possible if you are experiencing any difficulties in receiving our e-mails.
- All payments must be done up front.
- To secure your place please arrange an online payment within 5 days from receiving enrolment/renewal email. Please note KOI SWIM SCHOOL will hold your place until the 5th day of the bookings. Unsecured places will be offered to someone from our waiting list or advertised to new swimmers.
- KOI SWIM SCHOOL only accepts bank transfers as a payment method.
MAKE UP CLASSES
- Should you wish to cancel your booking, KOI SWIM SCHOOL can only provide refunds if you cancel up to 5 days before the start of your course. Please note that a £30 cancellation fee applies.
- Unattended course or classes will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- In case of class cancellation due to pool closure or other events beyond KOI SWIM SCHOOL’s control, a make-up class will be offered. If a make-up class cannot be arranged by the end of the term, refunds will be arranged within 5 working days.
VENUE and CHANGING ROOMS:
- Make up class is a service offered subject to availability; KOI SWIM SCHOOL offers no assurance that it will be able to book them.
- Catch up sessions cannot be re-scheduled or transferred over to the next course.
- If you wish to be offered a make-up session minimum of 8 hours’ notice must be given if you cannot attend your regular class.
- Arranged and confirmed make up lessons for class cancellation due to pool closure cannot be re-scheduled or transferred over to the next course.
POOL AREA and HEALTH & SAFETY
- Parking is free of charge. You will only need to ask a member of the hotel staff for a ticket to exit the car park without being charged.
- No running or eating in Savannah Splash Pool & Gym at all times. Special request: please do NOT bring raisins/rice cakes into changing rooms and pool area. In contact with water, they can get terribly sticky and it’s hard to remove them from the floor.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. KOI SWIM SCHOOL does not take any responsibility for unsupervised children while you wait for the class or after the class finishes.
- Please leave your buggy outside changing rooms. Please keep all personal belongings with you. KOI SWIM SCHOOL does not take any responsibility for the loss and damage of any personal belongings.
- Do not change your child on raised surfaces.
- Please follow the Safari Hotel and Savannah Splash Pool & Gym rules when attending the class. That includes all areas at the venue.
- No outdoor footwear allowed at the poolside – if you wish to keep your shoes on, please ask a member of Savannah Splash Pool & Gym if shoe covers are available.
- Please keep noise to a minimum whilst waiting for the class. It does distract both swimmers and teachers.
- Parents/Carers are fully responsible for providing safe supervision at all times to children attending KOI SWIM SCHOOL classes. This includes: all areas outside Savannah Splash Pool & Gym, changing rooms, poolside, pool premises, etc.
- Depth of the water is 1.2 m.
DAY and TIME of your class
- Please shower before entering the pool. The best way to reduce the risk of bringing in nasty germs (such as cryptosporidium) is by having everyone showered before entering the pool.
- It reduces the load that the chlorine has to react to. Chlorine can be more efficient when it doesn't have as much to break down.
- Please make sure your child goes to the toilet before entering the pool.
- To start your class on time, make sure your child is fully ready to get in the water (tie their hair up, goggles on)
- It is Carers' responsibility for placing their children into KOI’s teacher care at the start of each class and collecting them at the end of the lesson.
- Carers must be present at the poolside during the class at all times or nominate another adult. KOI SWIM SCHOOL teacher must be advised of any changes.
- Swimming may take place during class only, under the supervision of an instructor. Free swim in the empty areas of the pool is NOT ALLOWED. KOI SWIM SCHOOL would highly appreciate if everyone respects this policy at all times.
- If your child is NOT potty trained, she/he must wear a ‘Happy Nappy’ over their ‘Huggies Little Swimmer’. KOI SWIM SCHOOL highly recommend specifically these nappies as they are purely the best available protection on the market. Any leaks from a nappy might cause pool closure. Please note you will not be allowed to enter the class without requested protection.
- Please inform your instructor before starting the class if you or your child has any medical condition.
- Please speak to your teacher if you require any special assistance during the class.
- Baby classes: group of 8
- Toddler classes (under 3.5y old): group of 7
- Classes without parents in the water (3.5y old +) – up to 6 little ones
- In the event of a class becoming too small to run, KOI SWIM SCHOOL reserves the right to amalgamate your class with another at most convenient day and time for all participants; offer different class individually to each swimmer; or with regret cancel the class.
- Please do not turn up for the class if either, you or your child is suffering from the following: any contagious disease, open wounds, ear infection, skin infection, diarrhoea or vomiting illness, please allow 48 hours before returning to your class.
- KOI SWIM SCHOOL reserves the right to refuse entry into the pool for any health reason.
CHANGE TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
- KOI SWIM SCHOOL takes Child Protection very seriously and therefore at no point during your session will photography and filming be allowed.
- Please be aware that our current T&C may change from time to time. You will be always notified by e-mail of any changes being made. You have the right not to accept them by writing to us within 7 days from receiving an update.