Please find below a couple of notices which will help to make sure everything goes smoothly on the day:
- Please aim to arrive around 15 mins before your class to ensure you have enough time to find your way and get changed.
- Please be mindful that there is a ONE WAY driving system on the premises; in the photo below the yellow arrows indicate entrance and the pink arrows indicate exit, hope this will be helpful.
- Gates within premises will be open during KOI’s classes; if you could please first use the car park spaces before the entrance gate and if they will have been filled, then please use the remaining space further within the courtyard.
- Please take your shoes off before entering changing rooms, this will help to keep the changing rooms and the poolside area clean.
- There are no nappy bins in the pool building and thus all parents with little children are requested to take used nappies with them.
- Using Wemms playground while attending KOI's classes is not allowed.